Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE4_Behind the Cut!

For this weeks Practical Experience exercise I opted to another Lynda course that was under the listing for my experience last week: Final Cut Pro.  When first looking into this program last week I was hugely overwhelmed with unfamiliar terminology and what was being altered and affected by some of the changes that were made.  I noted that last week, it was mentioned we were allowed to continue with our experience and that was my original intent – until my discovery…

Lynda has a whole course within the Final Cut area that is on Digital Video Principles and presented by Larry Jordan.  All and all I thought this a perfect fit – I plan on continuing with the Final Cut lessons – but think this course will allow me to grow and gain a lot more from the later return to Final Cut.

This has the added benefit of preparing me for all the future videos and podcasts that we’ll be working on throughout the remainder of our Master’s here at Full Sail – so all and all I can not think of a better return on time invested.  Off we go!

The whole course laid out!

No comments:

Post a Comment