Friday, May 27, 2011

Wk4 Publishing Leadership Project


I have opted for a publishing route for my ARP, wrangling my information and results into a paper ready for submission.  I focused on two journals in particular, with distance collaboration being the focus of my research and directly tied to my online course they seemed the best fit.  The first is The Journal of Interacting Learning Research – their focus is generally on collaborative efforts and my ARP addresses those particular issues in depth.

The journal however that I feel will likely be the best option is the Quarterly Review of Distance Education which seems to be a direct portal for the focus of my ARP.  They focus on finding solutions to teaching and collaboration in an online environment.  With the fit to both my cloud computing collaborative ARP and my online teaching situation I feel they will be the best option to pursue.

Thinking out loud posts:


Paper link:

I am looking forward to pushing forward with this - more research cycles, refining the methods, and publishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment